For some, just avoiding that daily risk of nicks, cuts, ingrown hair and razor burn that comes with using razors may be enough reason to make the switch from shaving to waxing. Our waxing services are for both men and women. All of our waxes are performed in private rooms by our licensed, experienced wax technicians. We operate under a strict no double-dipping policy. Each wax stick is dipped into the wax pot only once, thereby eliminating cross-contamination.
Bikini Waxing: $45, Eyebrow Waxing: $25
Eyebrow Tinting $25
Special package: Eyebrow waxing and Tinting: Only $45
How It Works
Resist that urge to shave! Hair must be at least ¼ of an inch long in order to wax, longer for certain hair types. Please refrain from shaving for a couple of weeks prior to your appointment.
Do’s and Don’ts
- On the day you wax, don’t moisturize. Wax works better with dry, oil-free skin.
- On the day you wax, DO shower! Wax sticks to dirt as well as hair and skin.
- Loose fitting, breathable fabrics are the best things you can wear post-wax. Stay away from anything too tight, it may cause irritation.
Depending on your waxing procedure, your skin can be tender so we recommend the following tips:
- No exercise for 24 hours if receiving a Brazilian
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing
- Wear sunscreen; recently waxed areas are prone to hyperpigmentation (permanent darkening of the skin) if exposed to the sun
- Avoid tanning or sunbathing for at least 24 hours after waxing
- No steam rooms or saunas for 24 hours
- Certain skin care products containing acid should be avoided for at least 48 hours. Avoid glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, salicylic acid, or anything with “acid” in the ingredients
- With waxing, there is always a possibility of irritation, rashes, or minor bumps, especially on those with super-sensitive skin. Over-the-counter remedies such as aloe vera gel or hydrocortisone will help treat most of these problems.
After a client’s first waxing, the results can last 3 to 6 weeks depending on the individual’s hair re-growth. In most cases, hair growth is minimal during the first week or two and noticeably increases in the third and fourth week. Heat stimulates hair growth; therefore hair grows quicker in the summer than in the winter. With regular waxing the length of time between treatments will increase. Continued waxing results in sparse hair re-growth.
Intensive Eyebrow Tinting
The most popular eyebrow and lash tint on the market today. Professional, long-lasting results; Get full looking brows or lashes with great color depth. Get ready to experience the best in skin care, waxing, laser light therapy, and eyebrow tinting Phoenix at Fresh Start Med Spa.